Tuesday, April 03, 2007

bumbumbumblebee, bumblebee tuna!

the thing about being in school is that there is kind of a painful amount of talk about the FUTURE. everything you do is in preparation for the FUTURE. if you don't complete this assignment or get accepted into that clinic, the FUTURE will be bleak.

if there's any argument for never going back to school, it's the freedom of not having to think about the 5- and 10-year repercussions of everything you do. you can just kind of assume that things will keep humming along and you'll find things to do until either you screw up badly, the economy tanks, you find a better thing to do, or the planet explodes. then again that might be a pretty bleak way to look at the FUTURE as well.

judging by the title i think i intended to write about something else, but my brain was just headed in a different direction.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I think you were going to post about how you have been humming/singing random catchy jingles and pop songs all night. Don't think I haven't noticed, cause I have!

Also, I can guarantee you that your future is very very bright! No doubt about it!